I have a problem of IBS
Sir, i have a problem of IBS since last 14 years and also the piles problem so give me a good doctor.
101 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..... You can talk to specialist I you want doctors are available in practo.... inflammatory bowel disease is a condition where person is allergic to some kind of foods presents with diarrhea, failure gain weight, weight loss, loss of appetites,abdominal pain, Eat small meals in frequent intervals,drink plenty of water, be calm ,cool , surgery is done for hemorrhoids.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?