Protected sex
Hello sir, I have done protected sex with 7-8 girls (oral unprotected)with my class mate, office mate. Now I am married. Doing normal sex with my wife. Is there any chance for HiV. Should I go for HiV test. I am fit n fine. Only feeling feverish laziness in evening. Is there any chance for HIV?? For feverish laziness, a gentleman doctor suggested on procto for urine test, I have done. It is normal. Now what should I do???

Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 39 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. It is better to undergo tests for HIV,  Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C after proper counselling in view of multiple sex partners. Kindly contact infectious disease specialist or urologist for the same.