Prone masturbation
I had been prone masturbating for two yrs once i came to know that it harms my penis i stopped i did notice that not my penis is curved to the right also that my penis head s colour has changed at some places . do i need to visit a doc or will it cure itself if i stop masturbating

hello there. the slight curving of penis to right or left is a normal thing, nothing to worry about curving. while the color change can be a issue, but that can also be normal. so wait for few days , eat lots of greens and fruits. regards
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Masturbation is good for your sexual health. It keeps the system working and allows the glands to secrete regularly. When you masturbate your brain releases endorphins giving you a natural boost in self esteem, confidence and feel good factor. So learn to masturbate correctly with gentle technique and use pelvic floor exercises to delay time of ejaculation and extend duration of erection. Your partner will thank you for that. The penis can be naturally curved to a side. As long as it doesn't cause pain or distress please font worry. If you are concerned about marks on the penis, discharge, difficulty passing urine or pain during ejaculation please see your doctor for an examination and correct diagnosis before treatment. It is best not to treat yourself. hope this helps