ayurveda-icon
Prolonged periods
My daughter had been using Ayurvedic medicine for prolonged periods since 4 days.still her period has not stopped.how many days does Ayurvedic medicine takes to work?

Do the proper prescribed course of MeninstaCare Forte Capsule. It is rich beneficial in PMS, Painful Periods - Dysmenorrhoea, Menstrual irregularities, Menorrhagia - Heavy or Prolonged Menstruation, Oligomenorrhea - Infrequent or light mensuration, Metrorrhagia - Heavy uterine bleeding, Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, Leucorrhea/White Discharge, Menopause, PCOD, Infertility - As an adjuvant therapy. If you feel like any trouble you can consult online. You can buy this product online at: https://www.anupampharmaceutical.com/product-page/meninstacare-forte
Buy Online

Which medicine she tooks .? Consultant yr gyn doctor..
History of disease and symptoms tell me, And details medicine taking by her tell me Online for proper treatment for complete cure And relief.
consult me online for further query and treatment for your problem and complaint for complete cure.
Need to know further about d medicine she is taking.
Which medicines she took??.. Consult me online through this platform for further guidance and treatment.