Problems with erection

I used to get severe pain in my lower abdomen if i get an erection. I would see my testes move around in the scrotum. Unfortunately i have been having erection problems since then. Have used viagra a few times. But looking for a better solution. Which speciality doc should i visit. In Kolkata
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Problems with erection

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hello vascular disorders torsion should be ruled out consult surgeon or urologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?