Problems related to piles ..
Having piles prob ..first she used to have less ..pr now ..its increased...she is taking R13 homeopathy medicine ..its doesn't pain ..or bleed..but she want to cure from this

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)

Consult me for proper treatment.
Require detail history of the patient and further blood test so that best plan of management can be made. Kindly teleconsult Thank you and regards
Afternoon.......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore So homeopathy seems to have stopped working. If she has no prolapsed pikes then she is grade 2 or 3. Can be treated by laser. I am available for consultation if you wish to speak to me Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X