Problem with lice
I have lots of lice in my hair. How do I cure it? It is all over my scalp and is very itchy. The nits are just stuck in the hair.

Don't worry..100% Clarence possible with specific medicine.....Do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello dear. Send a clear picture via online consultation and follow the prescription
Hi. Please consult me online for the treatment.
Perlice lotion of curatio company is the best treatment Keep the lotion over night in scalp and wash in the morning and use it twice a week U willbe fine in 2 weeks
U need to apply lotion for nits and shampoo also .. need to see some pics first
Consult online