Problem with erection

Hello sir I have problem with erectiin during sex and have made some Doppler test and there I found there is an insufficient blood flow in the organ. Please give me a solution
views-icons 77 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Would it be possible for you to send the report of the doppler test? Is there any history of trauma? Are you a diabetic or hypertensive?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?