Erection problem
My pennis on full mood grow up to 5 inch...as i have habit of masturbation from long time. ...and i cannot hold my erection more than 20 second. ....plz suggest any physically activities and food intake to recover from this problem. ....

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. It is unusual for someone your age to have erection problems. Please see your doctor and get investigated for diabetes, thyroid function, Serum LH, FSH, Prolactin and testosterone. If these are normal you can benefit from masturbatory and pelvic floor exercises. Please read 'Managing erectile dysfunction' by Metz and McCarthy and ' New Male Sexualoty' by Bernie Zilbergeld. If this doesn't help please consult an andrologist for further tests and help. best wishes