Erection problem
My pennis on full mood grow up to 5 i have habit of masturbation from long time. ...and i cannot hold my erection more than 20 second. ....plz suggest any physically activities and food intake to recover from this problem. ....
467 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is unusual for someone your age to have erection problems. Please see your doctor and get investigated for diabetes, thyroid function, Serum LH, FSH, Prolactin and testosterone. If these are normal you can benefit from masturbatory and pelvic floor exercises. Please read 'Managing erectile dysfunction' by Metz and McCarthy and ' New Male Sexualoty' by Bernie Zilbergeld. If this doesn't help please consult an andrologist for further tests and help. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.