Problem with braces

Hello doctor, I consulted an orthodontist as my teeth was protruding at the front. He said that there was no space for wisdom tooth to erupt and extracted 4 premolars.Then i underwent orthodontic treatment. My front teeth went in during the treatment. But now the teeth is again protruding as it was before in spite of the extracted gap filled and the wisdom tooth has not erupted fully. My orthodontist says the gap is closed and the braces should be taken off. I feel that the teeth is not in good alignment. it was well during the middle of the treatment but now its unsymmetrical and slightly protruding(the teeth are not straight). Please do help me out in this issue.

Doctor Answers (2) on Problem with braces

Hello Dear, After reading your question, i suggest you to talk to your dentist regarding your expectations from orthodontic treatment. If it is feasible, orthodontist will be more than happy to satisfy you. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent India Faridabad
Extraction of premolars is done to gain space to push d teeth inside and not fr wisdom tooth eruption.. without seeing your pre op and post op pics we can't comment here.. but if u feel ur treatment is not satisfactory then better to speak out with your doctor regarding this..hope he s able to clear ur doubt..