Problem related to hair
Hi I'm 18 male. I shaved my hair today because they were becoming thin nd there was hairfall. So , which oil should I apply on my hair for proper hair growth? Mamaearth onion hair oil or any other oil?

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
You may use time tested oils such as coconut or olive oil You may also use 5% minoxidil spray twice daily on entire scalp for increasing hair growth. Use the spray daily for minimum 3 months.