Hair loss at age 18

I am 18 year old Im suffering from excessive hairloss(male pattern hairloss) from past one year. I have tried minoxidil but it made my hairloss worst. I still got lot of hair n i do want to preserve them. Help me what to do ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair loss at age 18

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
Also after treatment you took some lotions and internal medicine required with no side effects.these can be given by courier costing 999 pm
MPB is an increasing problem in today's society. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. Minoxidil is recommended for indefinite usage if there are no adverse effects. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Meet a Dermatologist.
It has basically 2 phases of treatment - to stop the hair fall and to increase the density of hair.