Problem of weight gain

I am not able to increase my weight even after eating regularly at regular intervals of time plz suggest me the soln and proper diet plan

Doctor Answers (4) on Problem of weight gain

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Please note the followings in respect to your queries: Banana and Milk -- Bananas are full of calories and contain high amount of carbohydrates and potassium that give you instant energy. Whosoever want to gain weight must eat a banana daily in the morning with a glass of warm milk. Add a teaspoon of sugar in it. Moreover, you can also have it after your meals. Note – Don’t eat bananas when you are down with common cold. If you have any medical disease that needs to be treated. Find a great personal trainer and yoga instructor to keep you consistent. Take Five phos - 4 tablets twice daily. Consult me for homeopathic treatment.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, 1.Include Calories In Your Diet- Everything we eat has some calorie content. So like we eat food with fewer calories to lose weight, we need to eat food that has more calories to gain weight. You need to take in more than 250 calories daily to add roughly half a kilo to your current weight. 2. Increase The Number Of Meals- Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake. 3. High Proteins Along With Calories- Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight. 4. Weight Gain Supplements- Another way to go about this is by including some additional supplements in your diet. In some cases, just the diet and exercise may not bring results as quickly as you expect. Whey protein is an increasingly popular supplement that you can add to your milk or smoothies. 5. Workout To Gain Weight- Sometimes, gaining weight isn’t just about adding a few pounds but it is also about building muscles. The best way to go about this is to start working out. Developing your lean muscles as opposed to fat deposits not only makes you stronger but it also adds mass . No need of gym. Do squates, pull ups, push ups and jogging at home.