Problem of height
I am 15 yrs old and I am having 4.9 inch height what should I do to get more than 5.5 inches.My friends are making fun of my height.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi -Thanks for your question. As we all know height generally on the basis of heredity mostly father & mother. If your father is like that expected level then you can grow till 18 years even some chances are there till 21 years provided you should consume balanced good & high quality of all protein foods .Also do some stretching exercises,free hand,no stress dynamic happy lifestyles needed.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Yes you can by doing proper yoga and exercise. This is the time when you increase your height with effort. Take proper diet with yoga and dnt use any medication or supplement.