Problem in my throat , it feels choking.
Not able to breath some times. It feels like choking in my throat (due to cough , I think ) can you please tell me the disease .

You might be suffering from reflux laryngopharyngitis which is type of acidity related disorder. You may need to take anti reflux medications for few weeks for long term benefits
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required

Choking on tongue while sleeping Feels like a marble in my throat My throat feels tight all the time