Problem during sex
I have done sex for the first time at the age of 30 n I am feeling irritation (inflammation like) around my vaginal area also while passing urine everytime almost whole day. Please let me know is it normal or should i consult gynaecologist?

Yes should consult
For further queries contact me online
It's seems urinary tract infection... Visit a gynac near by
Hello consult me online on Practo consult app for details on your issue and treatment.
You should Do u have burning sensation Since when in the pronlem
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
If u don't have controlled over urination then definitely consult with gynaecologist.. Other wise it's normal.. For detail consultation connect with me online..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai