Probiotics
I want to know what is the best pro biotic available in india.. I want to use it as my digestion is sluggish. Probiotics will help to improve it. Please tell me a good brand.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Curd is one natural product whixh has a lot of good bacteria. So you can take curd. Capsule. Cyfolac forte twice a day after food will also be helpful if you dont want to have curd. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

It is very difficult to tell you which one is best. As all are almost same in their efficacy. So you can buy any probiotics of good reputed brand...
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
I did not find any evidence for use of probiotics for digestion in medical literature.It have been useful in antibiotic use associated diarrhea and sure you are not having this problem.Probably you are having peptic dyspepsia for which you need to discuss your habits...food and diet....evaluation of H Pylori infection.
Dr. Pradipt Ranjan Sahoo
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
Probiotics maintain the bacterial flora of our  stomach & intestine. There are different types of probiotics like 1- Lactobacillus, 2- S.  boulardi, 3- Bacillus Claudia. The good brand for S.boulardi-- Tab Econorm. For Lactobacillus is Sporolac-500.F

Probiotics side effects