Hello doctor, my hairs had started greying 4 years ago at very slow rate, but now I've no choice than to use hair colors.
Can this be reverted back?
My parents didn't have had this problem, but, my siblings also face d same issue, but my case is most poignant.
I've tried nail excerise, patanjali's shampoo, oil in vain
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
It's hard time getting premature grey hairs. There are quite a lot of reasons behind this. Let's take some common issues.
1. Deficiency: Iron and protein are necessary in a particular ratio for good hair growth and color. You have to check your diet for that. It's a long topic to discuss.
2. Melanin and Melatonin secretions are behind this. This can be corrected with herbal medicines.
3. Stress: A very challenging one. You have to get rid of this or can get counseling.
4. Sleep: It is most important and is directly related to Melanin metabolism.
5. Environmental factors and lifestyle. This again is a big topic , it's better to have a consultation on this.
To conclude, it is possible to revert premature greying of hair. There are more to this as per Indian systems of medicines are concerned. So have a consultation.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.