Grey hairs

I dont know y my grey hairs are increasing day by day.. i need the solution.. i started eating vitamin E evion 400 capsules but no change
views-icons 89 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Grey hairs

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Buy some dried amla from the market it's not very costly. Put 6-8 pieces of amla in a glass of water (do not use steel glass, use a porceline cup or glass vessel , metal reacts with the vit c and iron in the amla) at night and drink the water first thing in the morning. Regular practice will slow down the greying and give you many more benefits. You must know that the hair that has turned grey can only be turned back to original color by some miracle, there is no proven treatment for that as yet.
Hi Hair becoming grey is due the loss of pigmentation. This happens due to hereditary factors or deficiency of some minerals, vitamins etc. Even using harsh shampoo, which may damage the follicles may cause grey hair. Your condition is premature greyness. It can be treated if the cause its diagnosed. I advise you to meet our contact in person or over phone to analyze n treat the condition. You can start with eating nourishing food, avoiding harsh shampoo. Maintaining hygiene. You can contact me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy