Premature Ejaculation
I am having the problem of premature ejaculation while having sex. After couple of minutes of act I reach orgasm. I am very much worried because of this. I thought of having Slidenafil tablet to overcome this issue. Will it be helpful. Kindly guide me please.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
No. Sildenafil is nt 4 premature ejaculation this is 4 erection problem Take tbs......manmath ras ...pooranchandra ras ...pushpadhanva ras ...1 tb each ...mor n evev ..fr 3 months wd hot milk
Mr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi,You are not alone in Premature ejaculation (PE). It is the most common male sexual problem, occurring in more than 40% of men of all ages. It’s much more frequent among younger men as their sexual energies are at very high levels. Similarly PE is also common when they are new to sexual experience or when the sex partner is new. Whatever the causes, Premature ejaculation understandably is distressful, and may lead to low sexual self-esteem, marital distress or discard. But the good news is it can be overcome through natural methods as well as through medicines. It can be done by first evaluating the patient’s situation and physical, psychological, sexual, and relationship factors and then offering the appropriate solution.
Please consult a sex therapist for management of PE.
Sildenafil is an erection-drug. It does not resolve PE.