Pregnancy sleeping
How to sleep during pregnancy.Is sleeping postures effect baby and mother.I am comfortable with general back lying position.

Don't worry sleep in as per your comfortable position.

+110
Chat with a doctor
No need to worry.Better slip on one side.Avoid Sleeping on abdomen
Left lateral position best
The best sleep position during pregnancy is “SOS” (sleep on side). Even better is to sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side will increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach the placenta and your baby. Keep your legs and knees bent, and put a pillow between your legs You can easily take an online consultation for further  guidance
According to Ayurvedic science, this condition is due to vitiated doshas.
Proper Panchakrma treatment is necessary for this. Share other symptoms if want to go for proper ayurvedic therapy
Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me
General back lying posture is very good in this conditions. You can get many help what to do or what to not do in pregnancy in my whatsapp group. There i share many valuable information for my patients. If any problems occurs u can contact me.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi
As pregnant uterus causes pressure on abdominal organs in lying flat,its better to lie on side.