Pregnancy query

Trying to conceive for 2 months now. Had a proper cycle 3 weeks ago and next cycle is a week away. However 12 days into this cycle, I had small bleeding. Then tried HPT tests 3 times after that in space of 15 days. The T line appeared lightly at first and in latest test, it is darker than before. According to the kit, it is a positive. But then why did I have a proper cycle last time? And what is the small bleeding that I had 12 days after the last cycle? Am I pregnant or is this some complication?
views-icons 398 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy query

Dr. Shashikala Hande Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Looks like you're pregnant by the test. You can confirm the same by doing a beta HCG in your blood, and depending on the level, get an Ultrasound scan done to make sure the pregnancy is in the proper place. The bleeding that you had 12 days before, could be what is called an 'Ovulation bleeding' or an 'Implantation bleeding'.