Pregnancy or abortions
Hi , my marriage has completed 5 months & I got pregnant but I m not ready for that or for this responsibility its too early . I don't want the child now. I want to do abortion, is that possible in a legal way or safely way plz tell me...

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, surely it's possible to go for medical termination in legal way. Just visit a Gynaecologist in your area. I am sure , he/she will help you out.
Dr. Maulik Shah
General Physician 11 yrs exp Ahmedabad
hi, consuly gynec and do sonography for size n site of pregnancy, if it is early it can aborted by tablets, dont worry, god bless u