I need abortion.6 months
Iam 6 month pregnant. I need abortion any chance to abort in this period? Can you give me a advice for this situation? Please its a kind of my family issues so please give me a solution for this.

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, Abortion beyond 20th weeks of pregnancy is illegal. Visit a gyneoclogist and get ultrasound done.
Get an ultrasound scan done
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello. Abortion is not permitted beyond 20 weeks. Get an ultrasound done and see your gynaecologist. Termination can be done if within 20 weeks. I'd recommend that you consider continuing the pregnancy
see gynaecologist with ultrasound report
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
Don't abort at this period. You've nurtured your baby all these days and nourished it with your blood and now when it is grown so much you want to abort.? Moreover it is not allowed legally. You have to get court order to abort at this stage. Any pregnancy more than 20 weeks ... It's not permissible by the court of law to abort.
Get your scan done
it's your baby.