Pregnancy or abortion
My fiance had nausea for continuos 3-4 days last week. I adviced her for check up after which she got her blood and urine tested. Her mother got her report and immediately came home(since she lives in other city) and didn't share the report with us. She was diagnosed the other day and her nausea stopped. But after 3 days my gf started bleeding, at first I thought it might be her periods but it been 7 days and she is still bleeding. Some 2 days back while we were on video call, there was white leakage from her breast. Is there any chance that she was pregnant and undergone abortion?

Consult a gynaecologist for best advice..
White discharge from breast can be due to high prolactin levels She needs treatment for the same