Abortion 3 weeks pregnncy
Hi, My girlfriend is 3 weeks pregnant. I want to know, what options do we have to get the abortion done. Is it legal? Coz she is just 3 weeks pregnant. Need a just brief of whole procedure.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

She can easily get an abortion by taking pills. Yes it's completely legal as she is unmarried. But how do I know that she is 3 weeks pregnant. We calculate pregnancy age from the 1 st day of last period.

Hello.. Well abortion is legal at her age with her consent and will...its better you consult a gynaecologist and discuss options..