Pregnancy first trimister
Hi I am 9 weeks pregnant. I am unable to eat anything and feel too Kuch weakness. Sometimes I do feel breathing problem. I was too healthy before pregnancy and never had any such issues. I was doing brisk walking before pregnancy but now I don't feel any stamina in my body. And have constipation problem tooo. All reports and first scan reports are normal for me. Is this all natural or it may impact baby?

Dr. Deepika Sinha
Gynecologist 20 yrs exp Lucknow
Some amount of nausea and weakness is normal in pregnancy but if if excessive then needs to be treated. Small frequent meals might help. If all the reports are normal then mostly it won't have impact on baby .constipation is common in pregnancy. Eat rich fibre diet and have plenty of fluids.