Vomiting at pregnancy 9 weeks
I'm pregnant with 9weeks , having nausea and vomiting from 6th week onwards. Gynecologist suggested me to take doxinate but it's not working at all. I vomit whole day and couldn't hold water also. Whatever I eat it's going out after 5 mins. Now I can't able to stand for 2mins( became so weak). Please help me. I'm having crackers in the early morning and smelling lemon to avoid vomiting sensation but nothing is working. Kindly let me know what can I do?

please consult urologist online or near you for proper diagnosis and advice

Vomiting in 7th month of pregnancy