Vomiting everytime I eat in pregnany
I am 7 weeks pregnant now and this is my first pregnancy. I have been feeling nausea and vomiting everytime I eat even If I drink water also that also get vomited due to which I don't feel like eating however i feel hunger. I consulted my gynac and she suggested me to have odmen md 8 mg . Is it safe to take and how many times a day should i take this medicine and can i can take this daily as I am having vomiting all day whatever I eat. Please guide

These type of symptoms are common during pregnancy but plz maintain your hydration levels and try to have small meals at small intervals . You can take this medicine regularly and I’d does not have any side effects.
Hello, you can take tablet twice daily. Please follow your gynecologist suggestions.
I  have best treatment for this