7 week pregnant
I'm in the 7 th week of pregnancy. I'm a school teacher by profession. Teaching kids of grade 1 to 3. I get very tired during my work and feel sleepy very often. I go and come by school bus. I feel nauseous during bus journey. Roads are bad so lot of jerks. Shall I quit my job for the time being? Please advise.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, its normal in pregnancy. Take small frequent meals so that you will not feel vomiting. If still difficulties take doxinate. If it is 1st Pregnancy then you can take leave for some days and meet gynaecologist soon.And also there r some imp blood test which need to be done.

Hello.. The symptoms which you are mentioning are the normal physiological changes in pregnancy...nausea and vomiting will be prominent in the first trimester but will reduce by second trimester...yes the jerky riadsight be a problem mm..otherwise working during pregnancy is no issue....thank you
Dr Nikita Gandotra
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Working during pregancy is not problem...quitting a job a no solution.   These are normal physiological changes happening... Yes...avoid jerky bumpy travels U can take tab Rest aid or Tab PNV for nausea if it bothers you