Pregnancy of 9 weeks

My lmp was on 16 may 2016. after that there is no period. before 30 th june upt was negative i checked twice. but on 30th june it was positive. in ultrasound nothing was seen. on 16 july doctor advised B HCG. It was positive. then in ultrasound on 18 july sac was seen of 5 weeks no heart beat. doctor gave some injections. but on 23 july in ultrasound no heartbeat found. doctor has advised to wait for one week. is it possible that with the help of some medicines or injections heart beat will be there. give your suggestion about every possibility.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy of 9 weeks

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Do sonograpghy clears the pics.. If no fetal heart yet. No need to wait more and termination needed
Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Yea,  if the pregnancy is not growing well, injections are given for the proper and normal growth. But this has to be monitored.

If it's growing well we continue the same and on case the growth is not as per the schedule or expected pattern it is advised to terminate the pregnancy.

I need your latest sonography report to comment on the matter.

Dr Sachin Dalal