Viganal discharge 9 weeks
I have some cagibal discharge during 9 week of pregnancy. Please suggest what I have to do. Since I stay in Darjeeling it us impossible to come there now.

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

It's very much normal to have Vaginal discharge in pregnancy. If there is itching, burning,  foul smell or backache it has to be treated.  Consult gynecologist and get local examination done.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and feeling towards your symptoms... I want to assure you that if its small amount nothing much to worry...and little spotting or bleeding is very common in early pregnancy... Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Vaginal discharge is a common tendency during the pregnancy phase. If you experience itching, burning sensations around the vaginal area or foul smelling vaginal discharge then consult a gynecologist and get local medical investigations done.