Posture correction

I have my upper back curved slightly forward as well as my lower back curved inwards resulting in a slightly duck like posture. thought not apparent on first look, problem is evident while wearing tshirts.Also i feel easily fatigued at my back area while doing physical stuff. Can my posture still be corrected at this age (28Y)? if so what direction should i take up? like psysiotherapy or yoga or something like that?
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes it can be corrected..please visit a orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?