Post pregnancy problem
Hello Doctor, I had C-Section & now it's 26 days recovering from C-Section. Its my first pregnancy.. Around 20th day my bleeding had stopped fully. Today I had again bleeding after 4-5 days of stopping it's again started. Is this common. Bcoz I heard once it stops for around months it won't start again lik that. But I hav it again..

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Kindly visit the gynac where you did this lscs...
Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

It takes 1 and half month to restore preprenancy anatomy. So it's common... If any doubt get an ultrasound pelvis done.
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes. Happens. Not to worry. If u have doubt , u can do pelvic ultrasound to rule out retained products of conception