Back pain after c-section
Hi.. I am suffering with severe back pain post c-section. Now my baby is 1year and I am still having the same problem and also my stitches are pricking. It there any way I can check whether my stitches are healed completely so that I can work on my back pain issue. I was adviced by my mid wife to do abdominal tightening exercise to get rid off back pain but I am really worried whether I can practice that having this stitches pain. Please help me out.

Dr. BKN Sudha
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult an orthopaedician for backache. it's not related to cesarean. take calcium supplements to