C-section/Vaginal Deliver
Hello Doctor, I am bit confused between Caesarean section delivery and vaginal delivery.. Can you please help me to find out better option? and reasons too. In my case everything is normal.so I need to choose between CS and Vaginal delivery. Thank you

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

If everything is normal you can try for normal delivery. It depends upon coordination between labour pains, descend of baby, dilatation of cervix and fetal wellbeing. If everything progress smoothly you may end up with normal delivery. If coordination gets Disturbed doctor may ask for c section.
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, you can pre decide CS delivery, but not vaginal delivery.Cause it depends on multiple factors like pain bearing power of mother as well child, quantity of liquor along with early rupture of membrane, dilatation of cx, placental position and maturity with calcification , size of baby's head in comparison of pelvic space, weight of baby etc.
Dr. Asmita Kaundal
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Delhi
If everything is normal it is better to opt for normal vaginal delivery. Prepare youself for it..if the concern is pain during labor talk to your doctor for the availabiltu of pinless(epidural anaesthesia). Only go for LSCS if indicated.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi Practo user,  the best is normal delivery by which you will recover early.Think about it and have patience, as now a days pain relief is there as epidural analgesia. You will feel very less pain in labor also.if any complications during labor then only you go for Lscs. Listen to your doctor. Good luck.