4th c section

I had 3 c-section deliveries in past 3.5 yrs, I had reversal of flows during my first pregnancy and I have emergency c-section at 7th month, the baby was sent to nicu where he survived for 39 days only. Now I have 2 daughters 2.5 yrs and 10 months old born on 36th and 37th week of gestation . I suffered from high BP only during pregnancy due to high protein levels. I wanna have my son back in my life, I am under depression all the time. Can I have 4 th c-section and if yes after what time gap i can opt for it. Waiting for your reply.

Doctor Answers (2) on 4th c section

Dr. Vijyaben Patel Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
4th C Section can be performed, but must wait for 3yrs from last C Section, and one more thing you have to start treatment prior to conceiving.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, we can understand your problem, but each cesarean section and previous pre-eclampsia (high BP during pregnancy) are always going to increase the risk for the future pregnancy individually, if combined has definitely high risk. And by the way it is not possible to confirm your next baby is going to be male. Please talk about the risks expected for next pregnancy with your doctor, involving your family and make a fully informed decision.