Post pregnancy Infection

Hi Doctor,I delivered a baby thru C-Section 1month ago.They put absorbable stitches. 12days after delivery I got smal puss (infection)which started to leak near stitches for which my gynecologist did dressing for 2days.But later ended up re-stitching using removable stitches in that area saying in that area stitches dint absorb.That time Doctor told me 2tak Azee tablets for 5 days.After a week they removed stitches frm that area & it was drying geting healed.Since it was healing & dry i used belt for tying stomach as it is usualy done post pregnancy aftr taking doctors advice.i used belt jus for 2days for 3-4 hours a day.but Again I am experiencing puss like thing near stitches.Now its nearly 35 days since I delivered.But still stitches r not dry.Doctor gave me taxim, b-complex tablets for wound and betadine ointment to apply after swiping from savlon &try for 2days.Wil I be alright by this.am really worried.is there such cases in medical history.why is this happening 2me..pls advice

Doctor Answers (1) on Post pregnancy Infection

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Wound site is very much prone to infections because bacteria can easily thrive there. .its very common to encounter such things and in fact to many others its even worse.
This happens due to not maintaining proper hygeine.
See to it that you maintain good hygeine.
What your doctor has suggested is right and just follow it. Instead of betadine ointment you can apple t-bact ointment.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.