Post fracture
My husband had tibia hair line fracture on 22nd of August . He had plaster for 40 days and plaster will be removed on 1st September. Can you suggest better knee guard or any brace , knee cap etc which he should wear for few days . And other management you suggest

He should do non Wright bearing exercises for the knee for 4-6 wks.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, Consult directly for further care and advice