Post Covid CT Thorax
Hi Dr, I have attched my post covid CT Thorax. Pls check and let me know if any treatment is required. As i am facing shortness of breath in the evenings. Note : All cardiac tests also normal, but still facing chaest tightness

Needed detailed history, do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management

Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription
Start doing spirometer exercise, it will increase your lung capacity, rule out other causes of breathlessness by consulting a pulmonologist