Possible blood in stool
I have noticed what appears as possible blood in my stool. There is no blood present when I wipe and the blood isn't apparent immediately after passing the stool only appearing under the stool after it has been in the toilet as if it is diffusing from inside. It is bright red on colour immediately around the stool but orange to yellow further away

To know whether there is blood or not in the stool you can get stool for occult blood test. If blood is present, then proceed further in getting yourself tested for the cause.