Poor mental health

She has lost interest in all the activities. She feels that there is no meaning to her life she sometimes has suicidal tendencies she cannot make friends, she is always upset and very very dull. all the time. Lost interest in whatever she does. Takes everything is a negative sense. Can't stand criticism. Very self concious and finds her to be the ugliest of all. Spoiling her relationships with everyone. She is into all kind of intoxication. I don't know how to deal with it. She eats a lot or she starves herself for days. She is shy and quiet. So we don't even know how does she feel about a certain thing. I have seen her crying a lot. She starts crying even in very small things.
views-icons 71 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Poor mental health

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hi, from your description it seems that she is suffering from ongoing mental health issues, highly likely to be depressive episode. Kindly seek a psychiatric consultation at the earliest. The suicidal tendencies that you mention here should be seen as a psychiatric emergency and kindly remember that suicide is an irreversible event, so act urgently. Hope this helps you..
Dr. Amit Jagtiani Agra | Psychiatrist
Seems to be suffering from depression and eating disorder. Needs urgent psychiatric evaluation. Consult a psychiatrist.