Polycystic ovaries
I am.sufferin from polycystic ovaries from past 3-4 years my doc has adminsterd a drug having metformin in it..but the problem hasnt been solved at all and my weight is also increased several folds so i'd like to ask if there is any alternate cure other than metformin and how to loae weight faster? Thanks alot

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

You can discuss with your doctor to start harmone tablets along with metformin for more proper control. Avoid sugar and fried food. Life style modification and physical activity are considered to help in PCOD
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.