Inactive Ovary
2 months back I took treatment for conceiving with injection (FSH and egg rupture) that time only one egg was developed in right ovary , in left ovary not even one egg was growing.. That means my left ovary is inactive??? Follicle will never grow on left ovary??

Hello....... Ovarian reserve quality and quantity test wil be done by doctor in fertility clinic... Age is the best test that we have at this time for egg quality... Antral follicle count clomifen challenge test , FSH responsiveness gives idea on ovarian reserve.. No mauture of ovarian follicle means poor egg reserve...

Injection to stop ovaries working