Please some one help me

I am 23 years old but there is no development in penis . I am 23 years old now but my penis size is less than 2-3 inches I can't discuss this issue with my parents . I never to toilets if its crowded because I Don't perfer to some humliate my penis size is so small . I don't even dare to go to swimming pool with a short . I am really sad with this condition I have fear if this condition is there for 25 years I don't want to marry. some of best friend knows a bout my condition he told me to masturbate I am doing it daily but there is no size improvement is there any pill ? that can increase my penis please some one help me
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 6 yrs exp Kolkata
If you are having a small penis it is socially a bit embarrassing but it doesnot mean you are sexually impaired.. dont worry much.. otherwise depression will overcome. If you can urinate and ejaculate properly its fine. Still if you want to enlarge the size, rarely it can be helped by testosterone injections, some oral and topical medicines. Please consult a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN asap
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?