Penis foreskin itch..
I am 23 years old male.. I have small tiny pimples that itch on penis righ side head and under the foreskin.. It's spreading every day.. I am terrified here.. Whom should I visit dermatologists or urologists?? Pls help me..
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. You can consult nearby physician also.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.