Penis size
Im 23 yrs old male and i masterbate from the age of 16 yrs . Till now my penis size have not grown as it grows in adults . and it is tilted twrds left . is that a problem . ? in future is thr a threat to my marrg life?

Hello, I understand your problem. Size of the penis totally depends upon the genetics but not on the usage. And the deviation of the penis towards left is quite normal because it totally depends upon how you place it inside your underwear. It usually bends towards the side it usually placed. If the size is less than 3 inches then It would be a problem. If the deviation is associated with pain then it would be a problem and you need to consult doctor. But for now you don't need to worry about. Thank you.