Penis only 4 inches
I am a 23 year old male and my penis is only 4inches when erect also it is very soft and i ejaculate in about a minute or two and the semen also seems less in quantity,is there any way i can become a sexually fit male?i live in Chandigarh.

Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

Penile size,  hardness and time to ejaculate are subjective parameters. What you may consider abnormal may be normal for another person.  Please consult a urologist for a proper examination and evaluation based on which further investigation and treatment can be done.