Penis size 4 inch.
I use condom everday at night to mastarbet. Itt give me lots of pleasure. Can be any problem in future? How can be Enlarge the penis size? Please help me to give the answer.

Dr. Harisha N L

A study was done on it according to it the average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, whereas the average lengths of a flaccid stretched penis and an erect penis, respectively, were 13.24 and 13.12 cm, In addition, the average circumference was 9.31 cm for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm for an erect penis...if your size is within this range nothing to worry.... In addition to this concern, referred to as small penis anxiety, some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...consult urologist they will guide you further...