Please help me
I suffered from schizophrenia and right now I am alright. I want to tamper the medicines. I want to nullify the dose. Can I tamper it. Please give me your valuable suggestions

You need to take medication as per your doctor's recommendation. Do not discontinue, alter, modify or change it in any way. Take it for the prescribed period of time. Premature termination of treatment can lead to relapse or worsening of symptoms. It becomes more difficult to treat after that.
Hi, doses can only be tapered under strict supervision. Otherwise the disease can relapse. Kindly meet your psychiatrist who will help you to taper your doses.
Kindly don't taper or stop your medications on your own.